Answer this question first: Who are you talking to, and what are you trying to persuade them to do?
Techniques to remember:
- Alliteration - sentences where each word starts with the same letter
- Cadence - Start short. Then you can get longer.
- Symmetry - repeat the same copy, but with a twist
- Repetition - the more you repeat something, the more likely it is to stick
- Chiasmus - putting a statement in reverse on itself
- Science of threes - a group of 3 is more satisfying and easy to remember